As a customer centric service organization, Jafza is committed to improving the Customer’s Experience. The purpose of the Complaint Management System is to provide a simple and fair complaints procedure for all Parks & Zones customers including Jafza, National Industries Park and Dubai Auto Zone.
Adopted Practices by Jafza
Jafza is committed to make the customer’s contact convenient and positive. In order to execute this seamlessly, the following practices are adopted by Jafza:
- To make customers aware of the existing complaints procedure.
- To ensure that the Jafza Customer Service team responds to the complaints in a timely and efficient manner.
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly.
- To ensure that the most amicable solution is reached under the circumstances for complaints and relationships are strengthened.
- To gather information that would help us improve our services.
- To ensure all complaint information is handled sensitively, communicated to the persons concerned, and follows the relevant data protection requirements.
Channels to Share Complaints
Complaints can be shared through the following channels:
- In person (Customers can approach Jafza Customer Service Department, Jafza 15, Ground Floor.)
- Jafza Contact Centre (Phone no: 80052392 Email:
- Through a member of our staff.
- Verbal complaints are registered in our Complaints System and acknowledgements are sent.
- It takes 2 to 5 working days to resolve a complaint.