The Driver Safety Induction training is specially designed to comply with the legal requirements in order to provide information to relevant parties who engage with DP World Terminals at Jebel Ali. The training is conducted in English, Hindi and Urdu languages.
How does it work?
If you wish to attend DP World’s Driver Safety Induction training, you can do so by using the ‘Training Calendar’ tab. Once training is booked as per your desired date and time, you can proceed to make payments in the ‘Training Payments’ tab.
The ideal target audience are the third party heavy equipment drivers who engage with and needs access to the Jafza Gates and DP World Container terminals - Jebel Ali.
- Personal Safety while inside the DP World Terminals - Jebel Ali
- Traffic Management of DP World Terminals - Jebel Ali
- DO's and DON'Ts inside the DP World Terminals - Jebel Ali
- Third Party Tractor driver’s operational response during receipt and delivery of containers.
- Emergency contact and response (for DP World Terminals Jebel Ali only)
- Fraud Awareness and campaign
- Security procedures and when entering the JAFZA and DP World Terminals - Jebel Ali
Steps to Follow
- Click on the ‘Training Calendar’ tab
- Select the training as per your desired date and time
- Fill the ‘Customer Details’ form
- Click on ‘Book’ to submit and confirm
- A booking reference number will be generated for your selected training.
- Click on the ‘Training Payment’ tab
- Enter your Booking Reference Number and Email ID
Click on Submit to proceed to the secure payment window