Are you a Jafza RegisteredLocal Agent handling Offshore companies ? A simple step by step registration with Jafza will help you access a unique world of services on behalf of the offshore company.
Note: Companies with valid license from Jafza (Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority), National Industries Park (NIP), DAZ (Dubai Auto Zone) and Textile City are automatically registered with Dubai Trade after acquiring a license from these authorities. A notification email will be sent to you with your default username and password which you can modify at first log in. You may also create additional users, if required, by logging in as administrator/authorized person.
How does it work?
This service allows Jafza Registered local agents to create a New Registration, Modify Registration and launch a Registration Inquiry with help of the three service tabs. Follow an easy step by step procedure to access these tools and successfully register for Jafza offshore services .
Steps to follow
- Please keep yourJafza Local Agent account number handy
- Go to dubaitrade.ae> Service Centre > Jafza > Registration > New Registration.
- Choose the Business Unit as “Jafza”, Agent Type as “ Local Agent” then enter your Local Agent account number.
- Complete the registration form then submit the registration documents to Offshore Registration counters in LOB 14, ground floor.
- A notification email will be sent to you once your Dubai Trade registration is approved.
You may also create additional users, if required by logging in to your preferred username and password.
- You may now start accessing offshore services online!