A service to enable one-time electronic payments of General Cargo for non-registered customers.
How does it work?
A non-registered customer needs to raise a request for one-time GC e-payment by completing the Document Search form.
Please note that declarations with that are included under ‘Allowed Importers’ codes list can only be settle the charges through this service. Customer must enter Passport/Emirates ID No.
With this service you can also track the history of your past one-time payments made for GC through this gateway.
Steps to Follow
- Click on the ‘Request’ tab
- Type desired document number
- Please Note:Documents/Declarations for which payment is in-progress are disabled and corresponding payment transaction ID is displayed
- Once Document number is retrieved, click on ‘Compute Charges’ for one-time e-payment of GC
- Proceed to secure payment window
- Click on the ‘History’ tab
- Enter your Bill Number or Transaction ID
- Enter captcha and click on ‘Show’
- Details of desired Bill Number along with other details shall be displayed