Criteria for selection of the winner shall include the following:
- Number of new markets penetrated in 2018 [EVAL. SCORE = 20%]]
- % Re-Exports to Total Sales (Values in 2018) [EVAL. SCORE = 15%]
- Use of DE Services in 2018 – Yes/No [EVAL. SCORE = 10%]
- Number of markets for which Value additions (product/packaging/labelling etc. modifications made in Dubai) were made in Current Year, to suit re-export markets [EVAL. SCORE = 30%]
- Documented Re-Export Strategy – Yes/No [EVAL. SCORE = 15%]
- Availability of Quality/ Business Excellence Awards / Certification [EVAL. SCORE = 10%]
- This award is limited only to traders or companies having a commercial/trading license and does not apply to UAE manufactured /exported goods.
- Other evidences confirming the authenticity of information submitted in the Application forms may be sought directly from the company subsequently, in case the applicant is among the top shortlisted companies.
- It is mandatory for re-exports to be done in CY (2018). CY (Current year) total sales/re-export values and/or markets may be projected/forecasted based on CY Jan-Sep actuals and /or orders received for Q4, CY. Market growth refers to countries exported to. If no re-exports were done in PY (Previous year), provide data for earlier year (PY-1), with justification for absence in re-exports for PY.
- To avail of the Verified Exporter Certificate & Mark as a benefit (outside the scope of this award process), please visit http://www.dedc.gov.ae/English/Initiatives/Pages/verified-exporter-program.aspx.
- Entries are open to UAE corporate entities (with a Commercial/Trading license), registered in UAE and exporting through Dubai for at least 2 years.