As a customer centric service organization, Jafza is committed to improving the Customer’s Experience. The purpose of this procedure is to provide a simple and fair complaints procedure for all Parks & Zones customers including Jafza, National Industries Park and Dubai Auto Zone.
Jafza is committed to make the customer’s contact convenient and positive. In practice,
- To make customers aware of the existing complaints procedure.
- To ensure that the Jafza Customer Service team responds to the complaints in a timely and efficient manner.
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly.
- To ensure that the most amicable solution is reached under the circumstances for complaints and relationships are strengthened.
- To gather information that would help us improve our services.
- To ensure all complaint information is handled sensitively, communicated to the persons concerned, and follows the relevant data protection requirements.
Complaints can be shared through the following channels:
- In person (Customers can approach Jafza Customer Service Department, Jafza 15, Ground Floor.)
- Through a member of our staff.
- Verbal complaints are registered in our Complaints System and acknowledgements are sent.
- It takes 2 to 5 working days to resolve a complaint.