General Information - The literature under this category introduces and familiarizes you with the steps and processes of Dubai Customs
- Customer Guide – An introduction to Dubai Customs service offerings
- Travellers Guide – A guide for travellers and rules regarding personal effects
- Client Service Charter – A guide to the quality of service standards of Dubai Customs
Mirsal 2 Declaration Services - These guides are helpful references relevant to Mirsal 2
- Mirsal 2 Explained – An introduction and guide to the basics of Mirsal 2
- Mirsal 2 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – Customers’ frequently asked questions
- Mirsal 2 Declaration Types – A guide to declaration types available in Mirsal 2
Users Manuals - These user guides will help you through the Mirsal 2 declaration process
- Part 1 - BOE Declarations – A step by step guide in creating Export and Import Declarations
- Part 2 - Cargo Transfer Requests – A step by step guide in creating declarations for bonded movement
- Registration User Manual – A guide to help you get started and registered with Mirsal 2
- Registration Amendment – A guide to help make amendments to your customs registration profile
- Customs Refund of Deposit- Alternative Duty Rate - this manual walks you through the process of raising a refund claim on deposits made against import for re-export and temporary adminssion
- Non Remittance Claim - This manual will guide you on how you can file for Non-Remittance Claim for Freezone Transit Out Documents.
- Refund of Auction Proceeds - This manual will walk you through the steps on how to file for a refund on Auction Proceeds
-Customs Refund of Duty - This manual walks you through the process of raising a refund claim on duties
-Online Inspection Booking - This manual shows you how to submit/reschedule/make payments for online inspection bookings for CDM identified and cleared declarations
- Active X Settings - This video tutorial shows you how to enable active X on Internet Explorer in order to allow Mirsal 2 and DP World Services
- Compatibility View - This video tutorial will guide you on Internet Explorer Browser settings to allow you to access Dubai Trade Services
- Registration and E Payment Browser Settings - this video tutorial will show you how to adjust your Internet Explorer settings to allow Customs registration and ePayment
- Customs Registration - This video tutorial will walk you through the process of registering your company and obtaining a business code with Dubai Customs. Make sure that you have set your browser's settings to be compatible for Customs registration. Please view the previous tutorial for more details and instructions on how to do this.
- Business Code Renewal - This tutorial will guide you on how to renew you Mirsal 2 business code.
-Adding Acknowledgent Services - This tutorial shows you how to add Acknowledgement Services into your Mirsal 2 login.
-Submit Discrepancy Feedback - This tutorial will show how shipping lines can send feedback to Dubai Customs regarding mismatches in the manifest file and the discharge list.
Customs Refund of Deposit - This tutorial will give you a walkthrough on how to file for a claim on deposit refunds using Customs' online service
Customs Refund of Duty - This tutorial will give you a walkthrough on how to file for a claim on duty refund.