Digital Certificate is an electronic method of guaranteeing your identity to others when doing business on the web.
If you do not have a back up for your certificate you will have to apply for a new digital certificate from Etisalat
To acquire a Business User Digital Certificate for E-Mirsal required to sign and submit for Dubai Trade Portal.
Kindly find the below details
Documents Required: -
1: Letter of Authorization (Click Here to download the same)
Above document is attached in this mail should be signed by authorized signatory of your company as per the Trade License stating Manager or Local Sponsor or the person holding a Power of Attorney on behalf from the Courts.
2: Copy of Valid Trade License.
3: Clear Passport, Visa and Emirates ID copy of signatory with specimen of his/her signature.
4: Clear Passport copy or Emirates ID of the required user registered with Dubai Trade.
Charges Per Certificate: -
Business User Certificate
275 + Vat:13.75 AED
385 + Vat:19.25 AED
495 + Vat:24.75 AED
Payment to be done by Credit Card during online enrollment or kindly provide us the billing number in order to charge you to your Etisalat working account number.(Cash or CHQ deposit to NBAD Etisalat Account is no more accepted)
Payment Method: -
- Payment can be done using the below URL link while online enrollment order: - https://comtrust.etisalat.ae/enrollment/app/general/DirBusinessUser
- If you are not able to pay by online from the above provided link then you have to visit any Etisalat Business Center and inform the staff counter that you’re going to pay for PKI Digital Certificate under MU Code - WIN Cash - PKI Digital Certificate and choose the validity of your certificate whether 1 year, 2 years, or 3 years, kindly provide your company name and your mobile number as a reference.
While placing order online please ensure that you are applying for a correct name per the user First Name and Last Name matching with his/her Passport or Emirates ID and the same name should be registered with Dubai Trade.
After submitting your documents please follow the given steps: -
1: Using the above link, please enroll for the individual certificate and obtain the order reference number for each user as required.
3: Once approved by Help AG – Etisalat Digital Security - PKI Operation Team, end users will receive a link to download the certificate.
4: Please ensure to take a backup of your certificate. This will help you to restore it, in case your
certificate is deleted for any reason.
Please Note: -
- Digital Certificate once issued cannot be amended or re-issued again for any changes.
- Digital Certificates cannot be renewed, and only new certificates are issued.
- Back up of digital certificates to be made by customer after download to avoid loss of private key.
- Loss or Deletion of digital certificates private key during download or after download is complete responsibility of customer and Etisalat holds no responsibility.